Diagnosis for Which Orthotic Devices Are Helpful
Our orthotics professionals rely on various orthotic devices and services to improve your gait, cure your foot problem and offer a long-lasting pain-free lifestyle. Below are the diagnosis and the services/devices we recommend to effectively manage and treat them.
- Bunions – a bunion shield pad
- Cavus foot – soft cushions to evenly distribute foot pressure
- Corns and calluses – a toe separator
- Flatfoot – a partially rigid insert that acts as a heel wedge to offer support and elevation
- Runner’s knee – We treat it with a combination of physiotherapy and orthotic inlays which lowers the level of stress and prevents the toe from turning inward
Book an appointment at either of our custom orthotic clinics to have your foot problem addressed by a specialist to feel better sooner.