You may benefit from pelvic support physiotherapy if you are experiencing any of the following pelvic conditions :
- Painful Intercourse – Addressing pelvic issues can relieve stress and tightness from posture, previous births etc.
- Urinary Incontinence – Pelvic floor physiotherapy can strengthen muscles to reduce urine leakage while coughing, jumping or sneezing.
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse – Our pelvic health physiotherapist heals pelvic floor dysfunctions.
- Chronic Pelvic Pain – Physiotherapy treatment can reduce chronic pain, burning or pressure in the pelvic region.
- Overactive Bladder – Pelvic health physiotherapy can help to reduce your urinary routines.
- Incontinence – Stay Active’s team can create an individualized pelvic floor assessment and treatment plan to control your bowel or bladder.