You may benefit from pelvic support physiotherapy if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- Painful Intercourse – Addressing pelvic issues can relieve stress and tightness from posture, previous births etc.
- Urinary Leakage – Pelvic floor physiotherapy can strengthen muscles to reduce urine leakage while coughing, jumping or sneezing.
- Prolapse – Our pelvic health physiotherapist heals pelvic floor dysfunctions.
- Chronic Pelvic Pain – Physiotherapy can reduce chronic pain, burning or pressure in the pelvic region.
- Urinary Frequency – Pelvic health physiotherapy can help to reduce your urinary routines.
- Incontinence – Stay Active’s team can create an individualized assessment and treatment plan to control your bowel or bladder.