What to Do if You Are in a Car Accident in Toronto
Here are some important things to remember:
- Seek treatment as soon as possible.
- If you are seriously hurt, go to the ER or local hospital. Be sure to ask for a physiotherapy prescription, just in case you may need it.
- At the accident scene, gather as much information on the other driver or drivers as possible. An accident report by the police is always helpful but not required.
- If you are still experiencing pain or discomfort for a few days or more, contact us to determine if you need further care.
- Remember, come in ASAP to get better, faster.